Wednesday 17 October 2012

Back to Basic

I don't know why but i just love everything about english. Not to say that I dont like Malay but i love english classic concept. starting from their house, their clothes, hairstyle and everything. I didn't like english modern because for me mereka dah tersasar jauh dari asal usul mereka. Even my mom love english classic too. I can see it through they way she design and decorate our house with english classic concept. Oh yea the the picture below is the picture of four english women wearing english classic dress. it is so classy and awesome.From top to bottom,their shoes, their hair, their hat, their glove.. 


There's one thing that makes me wonder, dalam zaman or era beberapa ratus tahun dahulu where there's no technology yang canggih, there's no sewing machine, macam mana mereka boleh hasilkan dress yang rumit dan sebegini cantik. They are so creative and dress yang mereka pakai semuanya cantik-cantik. Dress seperti ini dipakai dari golongan miskin, sederhana dan kaya raya. Cuma bezanya adalah dari segi textile dan design dress itu sendiri. Till now, i still impress and eager to know macam mana cara mereka menghasilkan dress cantik ini.

No comments:

Post a Comment